Quovo is looking for an experienced account management professional to manage our relationships with some of the largest names in fintech and financial services. As part of the Business Development team, and working closely with the Implementation and Client Success team, you’ll ensure that Quovo’s clients receive impeccable service and thoughtful guidance on how to get the most out of Quovo’s offerings. The right candidate is a natural at building strong relationships and gaining credibility as a trusted advisor. You must be smart and take a hands-on approach to understanding our clients’ businesses, strategic goals and how they define success with Quovo’s solutions.
- Owning overall relationship with assigned clients, identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with influencers and the core team interacting with our solutions
- Conducting client health checks, identifying critical goals and key performance indicators for each client to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction and rollout success
- Providing consultative guidance on best practices for deep software adoption, advising on product capabilities and potential application to customer’s unique requirements
- Developing a renewal strategy and proactively identifying and taking measures to mitigate risk to ensure clients are prepared and satisfied to renew their contracts
- Identifying upsell opportunities and working collaboratively with colleagues to manage the opportunity to close process
Skills and experience:
- Degree from a top tier university or college preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in account management or a related field. Ideally in fintech, SaaS or other startup environment.
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Flexibility to travel to clients when needed (approximately 25% travel)
About Us: Quovo is the leading provider of account aggregation and data analytics technology for finance. Hundreds of financial institutions, advisors, and fintech companies utilize Quovo technology as the foundation for their service offerings, aggregating and integrating millions of daily transactions. Our office is located in the heart of Manhattan and we offer a full range of benefits including health, vision, dental, 401(k), and commuter benefits.