Account Manager, Customer Onboarding Focus
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Onboarding Account Manager
Justworks is looking for Account Managers to join our growing Customer Success department and assume onboarding responsibilities during our busy season. In this role you’ll have the unique opportunity to spend the first few months of your Justworks career working on the Onboarding team and guiding new customers through their transition to Justworks. As the peak season cools off, you will transition to Account Management as the long-term dedicated owner of your book of business.
Onboarding is a pivotal moment in our customers’ lifecycle because it is the first time they experience the product and service for themselves. Onboarding Managers play a crucial role as the bridge between Sales, Operations and Customer Success to set the stage for a long-lasting and successful customer relationship.
Account Managers are the customer’s voice here at Justworks. They are also the face of the Justworks brand to our customers. As an Account Manager, your main responsibility is to develop strong relationships with your customers and to ensure their long-term success and retention on the Justworks platform. You will work closely with your accounts and act as an extension of their teams. Needless to say, both Onboarding and Account Managers play vital roles at Justworks, and we are building a world-class team!
Who you are:
- A customer fanatic with a proven track record of going above and beyond for your customers to deliver service excellence
- A great communicator, able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms
- A problem solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how and why things work the way they do
- Inquisitive and dedicated to lifelong learning
- Flexible and able to excel in an environment of quick change and improvement
- Passionate about a career path in customer success
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Deeply caring about your teammates and customers
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission and share our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
What you'll do as an Onboarding Manager:
- Be an expert on every aspect of the Justworks product and service
- Make sure new clients feel supported while getting acquainted with our platform
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations and Account Management teams to ensure smooth and continuous service between phases of the customer lifecycle
- Consistently communicate onboarding status and deadlines to ensure customers meet their deliverables
- Embody the Justworks brand and advocate for your customers’ best interests with key stakeholders on other teams
- Creatively solve problems and navigate through roadblocks that come up due to unique customer needs
- Establish a strong professional relationship with your customers and get them excited about working with Justworks
What you’ll do as an Account Manager:
- Be the main point of contact for your book of accounts and support them throughout their time using Justworks
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with your accounts, while keeping retention top of mind
- Provide expert-level support to customers around Justworks' continually expanding product and service offerings
- Explain complicated concepts (related to health insurance, compliance, taxes, etc.) in simple, user-friendly terms
- Organize, streamline, and project manage complex issues to ensure the success of the customer on the platform
- Display a high level of professionalism and compassion when working with each account on sensitive matters
- Work with internal teams to improve processes, with an eye toward improving customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience in customer or client service
- Experience in healthcare, HR or insurance a plus
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- Willingness to dive right in and affect change
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.