Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Account Manager is accountable to own and build relationships with key executives within Enterprise pharmaceutical customers. This position serves as a key liaison for both internal and external stakeholders resulting in client loyalty.
What You'll Do
- Primary point of contact for Enterprise customers for their assigned brand(s), and or business unit.
- Perform escalation management and ability to identify risks
- Provide monthly reporting and analytics
- Lead monthly cadence meetings
- Coordination of inquiries/requests for event changes
- Participation in interviewing and hiring
- Approve speaker slide decks and help facilitate configuration changes impacting client experience
- Maintains knowledge of appropriate speaker bureau regulations and client standards (Business Rules Documentation)
- Ability to build client relationships resulting in advocacy, trust and continued long term business.
- Successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with health sciences and regulated environments
- Proactive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to recognize the need to engage upper-level management prior to escalation and need to establish improved process
- Excels at developing and delivering formal and informal presentations to a variety of audiences
- Ability to identify new opportunities and bring forward to appropriate Veeva stakeholders.
- Prior Account management experience
- Exhibits strong problem solving , decision making and process improvement skills
Nice to Have
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of client service or account management experience
- Prior or familiarization with speaker bureau process’
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]