Account Manager (Expansion) at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
We are daring, we challenge each other to be innovative, and we take pride in the work that we do.
Launched in New York City in 2014, Resy builds operations software for the modern restaurant, using technology to redefine hospitality. We work with restaurants in 180 markets around the world. The best restaurants use Resy to connect with their customers.
The company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Account Manager (Expansion) in NYC to join our expanding team. The primary focus of the role will be driving incremental revenue within existing restaurant partner relationships. You’ll work very closely with Sales, Account Management, and Implementation to provide enablement across hospitality and product functions. This position comes with infinite opportunity for professional development and career advancement!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify expansion / upsell opportunities within our existing base of restaurant partners
- Establish documented best-practices for our expansion strategy - this is a first-of-its-kind role that requires both strategy and execution
- Provide organized feedback leadership about what’s working and not
- Engage with restaurant partners over the phone and email, including project managing restaurant partners to deadlines, demoing the Resy software, and ensuring buy-in from key restaurant partner stakeholders on their transition to Resy
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a strong passion for restaurants and the hospitality industry
- Have an interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are comfortable doing a combination of Sales, AM, and project management
- You are comfortable creating structure for yourself and navigating working cross-functionally with key business partners internally
- 3+ years working at top-tier technology companies, restaurant technology preferred
- Well organized and detail-oriented, you have proven track record of error-free work
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills, you have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- You have strong technological aptitude
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Quarterly AirBNB credit
- Equinox gym discount
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.