Account Manager, Field Sales - CPG at Pinterest
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet. As an Account Manager you'll develop relationships with our brand partners across all levels and support them as they use Pinterest to meet their goals. You'll take the lead on major initiatives and see them through to success.
What you’ll do:
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large customers and agencies
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking and teamwork that produces industry leading business plans for large customers
- Work with clients and agencies to cross sell and up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team's ability to exceed revenue targets
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data and measurement
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Analytical skills that can translate data from paid, owned, and earned metrics into a performance measurement narrative that scales value for pinners and partners
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills