Account Manager - Marketplace at Wix
The Wix Partners team. We're focused on creating and cultivating relationships with agencies all over the world, demonstrating that Wix is the best fit for them and their clientele, and broadening our reach in the global marketplace.
We're looking for a Marketplace Advisor who will work directly with agency Partners in the Wix Marketplace - where DIY users contract Partners for specific web services. The Marketplace is one of the most valuable products for Partners where they can manage a pipeline of leads, connect with potential customers and close new business. The Account Manager will be responsible for all elements of how the Partner interacts with this product - and also for the Partners' overall performance in the Marketplace.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site 3-days per week on a Hybrid model in the future.
A BA/BS graduate from a 4-year school with at least 2 years' experience in sales or account management. You have experience working with agencies or digital marketing companies, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator. Experience in a SaaS ecosystem is a plus! You should have experience managing and exceeding KPIs like revenue, upsells, retention, etc.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with web design agencies.
- Manage onboarding projects for newly added agencies.
- Help demonstrate the key-value props of the Wix platform.
- Enable new Partners to develop web projects efficiently on the Wix platform.
- Be the liaison between agencies and other departments at Wix such as Customer Care, Marketing, and Product.
- Deepen product usage through focused training sessions and workshops.
- Track, report, and optimize on key learnings and results across various performance initiatives.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.