We're looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
About The Role:
- The Account Manager will be responsible for generating revenue from paying customers to achieve sales quotas.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com’s value propositions and connect that knowledge directly to key stakeholders.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of paying accounts and be their main point of contact at monday.com.
- Build and identify opportunity signals and drive additional revenue streams (up-sell, cross-sell, etc.).
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization.
- Partake in the kick off call and oversee the initial implementation and onboarding process in collaboration with the Customer Success Manager.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales, account management experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> 50-150K ACV)
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - benefit
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree