Account Manager, Partner
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are looking for dynamic Account Managers to join our growing partner team. Account Managers will be responsible for the relationship management of some of our largest existing partner accounts ensuring product adoption and engagement with the Yext platform as well as overall account health, retention, and growth. Account managers will play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each partner and driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams to accelerate usage and relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Variable compensation will be tied to retention and growth of book.
- Manage between 50-100 active accounts at a given time (approximately $1.5MM-2MM book)
- Build strong customer relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to facilitate the growth of the account, and as an important point of contact for customers’ day-to-day needs
- Collect and synthesize client feedback to deliver to management
- Use strategic thinking and relationship management to drive growth from existing partners and discover upsell opportunities
- Manage renewals of annual agreements
- Perform quarterly business reviews both onsite and remote
- Deliver satisfied client relationships that result in references, case studies, and renewals
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales and operations to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met.
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients happy and expectations realistic
- Stay abreast of industry news, innovations, trends and best practices
- Conduct regularly scheduled client check in calls to determine how to maximize client satisfaction
- Take ownership of the customer experience post-sales
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in Account Management
- Diligent attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with Account Executives to deliver client solutions
- Ability to identify and escalate new business opportunities with existing clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills- both verbal and written
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Successful multi-tasker with the ability to act autonomously
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Background in sales/ marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Local, Display and or SAAS Experience
- Strong communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to travel 40% of the time, conducting account check-ins, QBRs, and trainings on-site.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.