In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and optimally seeing them through contracting
- Gain command of the Bluecore message, leverage data in the Bluecore platform and identify strategic growth opportunities to help clients understand and grow their business
- Outstanding Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client and shepherd the deal through legal dialogue.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to help improve client use, value, and happiness of the Bluecore platform
- 4 plus years demonstrated track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business in high tech/SaaS space is a must
- Consistent and shown delivery of attaining quota targets and expert pipeline management
- Proficient in value based solution selling
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and dedicated follow-up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Extremely well-versed in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an email service provider or marketing cloud is a plus
- Great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with decision makers
- Powerful communication and social skills. Highly eloquent via video phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with colleagues and partners
- Passionate about working in a constantly ever evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Savvy with Salesforce, PowerPoint and Excel preferable
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.