Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking an experienced Account Manager. The candidate will be in charge of managing relationships and building long-term client relationships. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, client service, and marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships with a strong focus on renewals
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to the employer company
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently while consistently meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Be a vital part in helping not only the team, but the company grow
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of account management / customer success SaaS experience working with enterprise-level clients
- Client focused solutions experience
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate client needs with staff
- Talent for influencing client management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously with negotiation, listening, communication skills, presentation and time management skills
- Experience with agile practice
- Strong understanding of API based work
- B2B FinTech experience
- Mortgage sales experience
- Worked for a hypergrowth-startup company
- Experience with failure and ability to course correct
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!