Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they're bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we're able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Together with our partner company Coalition, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M, and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Now our growth is in hyperspeed- not only our mission, but also our team. In staying true to our values, we've earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
We are looking for a smart, inspired person who will grow our business by increasing production and customer success outcomes including retention, product adoption, and relationship expansion. Reporting to the Manager, Account Management you'll use your years of client experience to work across Attune's functions to help build process and strategize Attune's client relationships. You will be the main contact and your clients' advocate across the Attune organization.
- Implement processes for the onboarding and ongoing support of clients.
- Recognize and respond to opportunities and issues from your client base.
- Work with internal partners to increase funnel conversion, guide product expansion, improve the customer experience, and resolve issues.
- Work with Analytics and Product teams to promote use and monitoring of sales and service dashboards to improve conversion rates.
- Be an an expert for Attune products, technology platform and services, while staying on top of industry and competitor trends.
- Conduct product and platform training for existing customers.
- Meet revenue requirements and up-sell growth opportunities.
- You have 3+ years of managing client relationships in a sales-oriented role, with experience meeting sales targets and quotas
- Experience in the property and casualty industry; licensed individual preferred, if you do not have a license, attune will sponsor your certification.
- You have a passion for overall customer experience and optimization
- You can work with a C-Suite level and with individual contributors.
- You have a passion to achieve success.
- You have experience meeting sales targets and quotas.
- You may travel throughout the United States to onboard and visit client offices.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.