Account Manager at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Client Success organization and help Noom’s Healthcare Team with launching new clients, managing existing partners, and to be an integral part in building the foundation of a growing team. This is a unique opportunity to expand your client management experience while scaling a fast growing healthcare technology company. The ideal candidate is a self-proclaimed nerd who loves healthcare and is excited to navigate complex partner projects.
What You’ll Do:
Own client relationships and serve as primary point of contact:
- Lead ongoing monthly client calls to check in on client satisfaction
- Address client concerns and complaints on an ongoing basis
- Drive client account growth and renewals for Noom’s growing enterprise business
Drive long-term client relationships:
- Assist clients with any change orders necessary throughout their relationship
- Drive client renewals towards the end of the contract term
- Contribute to overarching account management strategy and best practices
What we look for:
- Experience (3+ years) with managing client relationships (in an account management, client services, client success role)
- Knowledge of employer wellness programs & benefits ecosystem is a plus
- Experience in tech startup is a plus
- Stakeholder management - passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to clients (external stakeholders)
- Excellent communicator - written + verbal - capable of delivering messages to clients in the most palatable way
- Critical thinker - Innovative problem solving skills
- Organized; has developed best practices for documenting, mapping, testing, collaborating, vetting and implementing training programs
- Big picture thinker - even when making small decisions as it relates to client accounts
- Empathetic - shows empathy and business skills necessary to grasp and achieve clients’ priorities, pain points and goals
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.