Group Nine Media is looking to hire an Account Manager to join the New York Account Management team. Reporting to the Associate Director, this position will oversee and manage the execution of advertiser campaigns on Group Nine Media properties and extended social platforms. The ideal candidate has experience with project management and is organized and detail oriented helping to deepen client relationships and ensuring optimal client satisfaction by flawlessly executing on all projects.
- Serve as the main point of contact across multiple digital marketing campaigns
- Manage internal and external communications, deliverables, and expectations for each assigned campaign
- Organize and lead the campaign launch process, including but not limited to:
- Internal and client/agency kick-off calls, asset collection, and trafficking coordination with AdOps
- Manage complex campaigns that include branded media, custom content, experiential and social distribution.
- Coordinate campaign deliverables including elements within design, custom written and video content and experiential
- Prepare and present scheduled campaign performance reports that include delivery, optimizations, insights, and program recommendations including mid campaign and campaign wrap ups.
- Work with Research and Insights on crafting the campaign success story including recommendations for upselling and repeat business.
- Act as the go between clients and production teams at creative (video/photo) shoots and events
- Advise the Sales & Marketing teams on internal Best Practices and processes
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years in Digital Media: Account/Campaign Management and/or Media Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in order to comfortably communicate with internal teams & clients
- Strong Presentation skills
- Must be extremely organized and have a keen eye for details
- Experience working across multiple digital platforms (social, display, mobile, video, etc.) and varying campaign objectives (awareness, consideration, brand studies, etc.) preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong research and analytical skills and ability to apply best practice recommendations for campaign strategy and advertising/editorial placements
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize several projects at once
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Slack is a plus