Since 2011, SpotMe has been the mobile engagement platform for visionary leaders who believe that events can drive transformative change.
SpotMe has been recognized by G2 Crowd as the leading pure play mobile event app, a growing space that represents more than $1 billion in potential annual revenue. Our ambition is to double down on this opportunity, use events as a springboard and extend our positioning into Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) for employees and customers.
Today, SpotMe serves over 220 global brands, including 80 Fortune 500 companies. Some of the world’s largest companies – including Novartis, L’Oréal and Daimler – use SpotMe to connect every event to their greater story.
We are looking for a high-energy Account Manager with a solid technology business-to-business sales experience. Our Account Managers's are responsible in achieving retention and growth targets on key existing customers and channel partners. This position reports to the Head of Sales (Americas), based in New York City, New York.
- Achieve retention and growth targets on key existing customer and channel partners set by the sales organization
- Ensure customers renew their contracts for existing products
- Daily customer pitches, online or face to face to existing contacts
- Maintain a pipeline of active opportunities as per sales cycle procedures
- Manage opportunities to closure
- Ensure that minimum requirements are established, managed and maintained with customers, such as MSA, quarterly business reviews etc.
- Work with Global Account Director and support Account Executives on existing account expansion to new territories and business units
- Develop executive-level relationships at existing customer accounts
- Resolve customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction
- Develop, document and gain agreement on the account sales strategy
- Support marketing with account-based marketing campaigns
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within the SFDC platform
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct sales experience, including one to five years of account management experience preferably with Fortune 500 companies and in an enterprise SaaS platform software
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quota
- In-depth knowledge of account management best practices – e.g. account planning, account development, executive relationship development, contracting and pricing
- Experience with RFI/RFP processes highly desirable
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required