Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring an Account Manager to manage the full lifecycle of a client relationship. You will partner with our business development leaders to push forward conversations with prospective clients, manage current client revenue, upsell, negotiate deals, and be a key point of contact for your book of existing business.
- Be a key point of contact for clients, building and maintaining relationships with varying levels of resources internally and externally with C-Suite direct contact
- Execute on upsell opportunities and contract renewals
- Ensure our implementation team has the required information to successfully manage onboarding for new partners and step in should any issues arise
- Negotiate existing client contracts, keeping in mind growth opportunities for key accounts
- Participate in new client meetings, serving as a subject matter expert for all Pager products and offerings
- Travel up to 50% is required
- 5+ years of experience in an account management role with experience upselling, managing revenue, and client loyalty/satisfaction
- Experience in healthcare is required
- Proven process driven approach to managing client relationships
- Experience working with or selling into payers is highly preferred
- Technology, SaaS, and/or start-up experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working with executive-level stakeholders
- Must be based or relocate to NYC, but also be comfortable with regular travel
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.