At Feather, our mission is to transform humanity's relationship with material goods to create a healthier and happier planet. You’ll join a fast-paced, innovative team whose passion lies in delighting customers and helping people live lighter.
Feather is looking for a motivated self-starter to join the account management team, which is creating a world-class brand through customer experience on a daily basis.
You’re a great fit if you’re excited to work hard and learn how to build a company.
Manage the Customer Experience
- Manage customers through their entire life cycle, including: fulfillment, scheduling, customer communication, day-of-delivery troubleshooting, mid-subscription needs, and end of subscription options
- Track commonly asked questions, concerns, and customer feedback, which are used by the CX team to drive product improvements
- Learn and deeply understand the Feather service, cost structure, and logistics
- Keep CRM database up to date with detailed notes and price changes
- Coordinate any building requirements with the customer (COI, elevator reservation, etc)
- Troubleshoot daily operations with the delivery team and customers
Coordinate deliveries and oversee logistics
- Schedule, calculate, and coordinate swaps, extensions, renewals, buyouts, early terminations, and pickups
- Allocate inventory and manage website stock levels
- Load our dispatch product daily
- Handle contracts, payments, collections, and other billing matters
- 1-3 years experience in customer service and/or account management
- Ability and passion for talking to people and a drive for customer satisfaction
- Comfort navigating ambiguity and working in a startup environment
- A calm and problem-solving demeanor paired with a friendly and personable written and spoken voice
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, and manage your own schedule
- A passion and drive for the Feather mission!
- Based in NYC (or willing to move)
- Excited about joining a small team and building something from the ground up
- Passionate about Feather's mission
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Fair and transparent compensation structure
- Competitive health, vision, dental, and other ancillary benefits
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest MacBook and a high-resolution external monitor
- A stylish desk and an ergonomic chair (it's what we do, after all!)