Platform Account Manager
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
The Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships, a critical role. He/she will oversee all aspects of partner management across integration, launch, reporting, and billing. The Account Manager will work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, and Finance teams to deliver world class customer service and solutions to our clients. The Account Manager plays an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs and will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of the DoubleVerify product suite, and how products can be leveraged to meet their goals and objectives.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day support of partner accounts such as DSP’s, SSP’s, or Networks.
- Provide strategic and tactical client service to a complex and high touch customer base.
- Proactively oversee assigned portfolio, identify growth opportunities and facilitate strategic account planning.
- Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding and implementation, reporting, training, optimization recommendations and coordination with billing.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests and troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data needs.
- Identify patterns and proactively surface ideas to improve quality and internal process, productivity and efficiency.
- Compile performance evaluations for each client, highlighting the DoubleVerify value proposition throughout.
- Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the existing partnership.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels, identify opportunities for joint marketing or business collaboration.
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships and streamline communication across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, and 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Lead client meetings to understand partner goals and objectives.
- Other responsibilities may be required such as attending offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary. Special projects as identified by management
Who you are
- 2+ years overall work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Client Services or Account Management with an understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platforms preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running and has strong problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space