Smartling is seeking a highly-collaborative and ambitious Account Manager to join our expanding team in NYC. Account Managers are responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing Smartling's existing customer relationships. The Account Management team is focused on ensuring customer success while looking for opportunities to broaden partnerships with customers of all sizes and across all industries.
The right candidate will be a proactive problem solver who can quickly and efficiently establish, strengthen and grow accounts. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a focus on client success, strong sales skills, SaaS experience, and a track record to back it up.
Tasks at Hand
- Build and manage a quality sales pipeline and manage the opportunity sales cycle.
- Consistently achieve and exceed assigned retention and expansion account goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Support teams to optimize every aspect of the product offering and customer engagement process.
- Team up with your fellow Account Managers to identify and implement best practices.
- Build and sustain great customer relationships.
- Delight customers and become a credible, trusted source of reference.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of SaaS business model.
- Previous success in account SaaS, enterprise software sales or account management.
- Solid experience working in a technology/start-up environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
Nice To Have
- Understanding of localization and translation industry.
- Experience working with data analytics tools, e.g. Looker.
- Experience working with sales automation tools, e.g. SalesForce.
- Results-focused. Exhibit commitment to goals and consistently deliver results.
- A team player. Work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. Ability to digest complex information and provide key insights.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and employee stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan – just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (bagel Mondays, baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.