Account Manager at Attune
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small businesses ‘ access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to drive change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn’t easy – but the challenges we’ll tackle together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
We are looking for a smart, driven person who will be responsible for growing our business by driving production and customer success outcomes including retention, product adoption, and relationship expansion. Reporting to the Manager, Account Management you’ll be using your years of client experience to work closely across Attune’s functions to help build process and strategize Attune’s client relationships. You will be the main point of contact and your clients’ advocate across the Attune organization
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes, systems, and standard methodologies for the onboarding and ongoing support of clients; continue to push the bar for satisfaction.
- Recognize and respond to opportunities and issues from your client base while working across functions – Product, Analytics, Technology, Customer Care - to increase funnel conversion, drive product expansion, improve the customer experience, and resolve issues.
- Working with Analytics and Product teams to create and drive utilization and monitoring of sales and service dashboards that will improve conversion rates.
- Act as subject matter expert for Attune products, technology platform and services while staying on top of industry and competitor trends.
- Conduct product and platform training for existing customers and support the onboarding of new Attune producers.
- Meet revenue requirements and up-sell growth opportunities
- You have 3+ years of managing client relationships in a sales-oriented role, with a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Experience in the property and casualty industry is a plus; licensed individual preffered, if you do not have a license, attune will sponsor your certification.
- You have a data-driven approach to understanding and optimizing the user experience.
- You have exceptional communication skills with the ability to interface at a C-Suite level and with individual contributors.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building relationships to drive success.
- You have a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales targets and quotas.
- You may be required to travel regularly throughout the United States to onboard and visit client offices.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.