Account Manager at 360Learning
Description of 360Learning
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, SNCF & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $45 Million and currently employs 170 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris. Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, ship and improve courses together. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to connect the dots between learning & impact, identifying which courses work and which ones need work. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies through collaborative learning.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for growing our client base in North America with a focus on the mid-market segment. You are committed to win and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from 360Learning learning suite. You should have a proven track record of developing and executing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans; hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Understand and be able to present our products inside and out to different external stakeholders.
- Take part in the creation and drive execution of a structured strategic account program designed to educate customers about the 360Learning Suite and increase the number of deployments of 360Learning solutions.
- Capitalize and build on existing relationships, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop new opportunities including extensions to the existing arrangement.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within the customer base.
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions.
- Leverage the company CRM and other tools to track the success of each program and be diligent in tracking opportunities in such systems.
- Successfully leverage the resources within the team; take leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment.
- Coordinate with internal partners in Customer Success, Product and Engineering to help drive adoption, success, and growth.
- Evangelize 360Learning vision through high-quality product demonstrations, and account-specific initiatives.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus.
- Extremely process-driven, you follow rigorously a well-designed sales methodology.
- 3 years of experience in an Account Management role at a SaaS company.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships.
- Ability to align technology with business objectives.
- Strong ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here.
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Call with our recruiter
- Call with one of our founders
- Face to face interview with our General Manager in NYC
- Case study preparation and presentation
- Speed dating with various 360Learners
- Reference check and Offer !