Account Manager at 360Learning
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:48 a.m. (EST) on Friday, April 24, 2020
As an Account Manager you are responsible for growing our client base in North America with a focus on the mid-market segment. You are committed to win and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from 360Learning learning suite. You should have a proven track record of developing and executing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans; hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Understand and be able to present our products inside and out to different external stakeholders.
- Take part in the creation and drive execution of a structured strategic account program designed to educate customers about the 360Learning Suite and increase the number of deployments of 360Learning solutions.
- Capitalize and build on existing relationships, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop new opportunities including extensions to the existing arrangement.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within the customer base.
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions.
- Leverage the company CRM and other tools to track the success of each program and be diligent in tracking opportunities in such systems.
- Successfully leverage the resources within the team; take leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment.
- Coordinate with internal partners in Customer Success, Product and Engineering to help drive adoption, success, and growth.
- Evangelize 360Learning vision through high-quality product demonstrations, and account-specific initiatives.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus.
- Extremely process-driven, you follow rigorously a well-designed sales methodology.
- 3 years of experience in an Account Management role at a SaaS company.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships.
- Ability to align technology with business objectives.
- Strong ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here.
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Call with our recruiter
- Call with one of our founders
- Face to face interview with our General Manager in NYC
- Case study preparation and presentation
- Speed dating with various 360Learners
- Reference check and Offer !
At 360Learning we aim to change the way companies achieve growth with learning.
Our SaaS platform helps employees improve at their job and it allows leaders to be one step ahead of the competition. A pioneer in the “Collaborative Learning” field, we enable every team member to raise specific learning needs through our platform. From these needs, courses can be created with assistance from in-house experts” and improved between peers to maximize skills development.
Internally we created Convexity, an organization model whereby every team member can have an exponential impact. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (France, the United States, the United Kingdom) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, Toyota) worldwide and counts more than 1.5 million users.
Read Full Job Description