Do you thrive under the pressure of rapid growth in support of large, complex accounts?
As an Account Manager, you’ll be the Account Management team member ultimately responsible for the growth and development of our mid-market strategic customers. You’ll use your communication, relationship management, sales, and strategic planning skills and couple that with your builder mentality to take a high profile set of customers to new heights while laying a solid foundation for others to follow in your footsteps.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement customer specific account plans supporting targeted growth
- Effectively and efficiently manage and execute the sales process (expansion and renewal)
- Farm and expand within new and current enterprise accounts
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and associated stakeholders
- Liaise between the customer and cross-functional internal teams to maximize mutual benefit
- Predictably forecast progress against monthly/quarterly KPIs (ARR growth, retention)
- Juggle a myriad of responsibilities in rapid growth mode while meeting growth expectations
Who you are:
- Self starter, analytical thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong, confident, and nuanced communicator
- Love to laugh and know how to enjoy the ride
- Agile, collaborative, and elastic work style
What you have:
- Must have 3-5 years of mid-market Account Management experience in rapid growth environments (SaaS experience strongly preferred)
- Organized, pressure tested time and project management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Executive level communication skills (oral/written)
- Strong, cross functional team collaboration capabilities
- Sales & Success tool experience (Gainsight, SFDC)
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly