The Commercial Sales team is a newly formed part of our International Business Development function and is based in Berlin, Germany. The team is committed to expanding Peloton’s presence within the German and potentially other DACH markets by engaging and developing crucial partnerships within our core verticals.
We are motivated to deliver a world-class experience to existing and new members of the Peloton community by expanding our client base and bringing new members to the Peloton experience focusing on Corporate Wellness, Hospitality and Leisure.
Valuing high-energy, motivated and tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
As an Account Manager within our Commercial Sales team, you will be at the forefront of our commercial operation, working as a day to day key point of contact for both smaller and major accounts. This role is vital for ensuring clients are engaged with the Peloton concept, receive the best service in class and are driving consumers to try our product.
You will ensure the continued success of existing clients as well as work on acquiring new partnerships. By effectively executing our commercial program and reaching out to clients on a day to day basis. You will be the central figure liaising with multiple teams to drive continued success for new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for guaranteeing the healthy promotion of our brand within commercial environments, support marketing initiatives, running business reviews alongside your Manager and escalating support needs by liaising directly with our Field Operations team.
This role is ideal for someone who is hands-on but also strategic, uses their initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective daily management of key Strategic Partnerships including the successful execution of an implementation and development of existing accounts
- Engaging, responding to and triaging inbound leads
- Proactively scoping new leads in new DE Geographies to expand the programme
- Directly working with operations teams to deliver on maintenance and service of Peloton equipment in partner environments
- Working alongside the marketing teams to curate and develop content for partners to share with their audience to drive more engagement for the Peloton brand
- Analyse and interpret data to understand the health of an account and provide strategic recommendations in line with derived insights
- Support the delivery, training and installation of Peloton products in a commercial environment
- Schedule and lead business reviews, monthly calls, maintenance checks and support orders according to the Statement of Work
- Work cross-functionally by liaising with our Field Operations team to meet our SLAs and support the customer appropriately
- Present to stakeholders and build long-term relationships with key individuals in the partner organisation
- Daily organisation of workload through clear tracking of account status
- Support Manager, Strategic Partnerships with inbound lead qualification and sales process where relevant
- 3+ year experience in account management or customer facing role
- Closing selling in a B2B2C and B2B environment (service or corporate basis)
- Highly motivated and driven individual that can work structured and supportive
- Able to analyse and interpret data and provide recommendations
- Experience using initiative and working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A problem solver able to process information quickly
- Understanding of how to pitch value to a customer
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Interest in fitness-tech is a plus
- Experience of Sales Force software preferred
- Native German speaker and good written and spoken English
- Passion for sports, healthy living and well-being
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.