Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity: The Market Activation team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage primary care and referring providers within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives.
- Drive adoption and ongoing utilization of Quartet’s technology and services for a defined book of business including health systems practices, large independent physician groups and/or case managers. A typical book of business is ~250 practices ( or roughly ~1,200 users)
- Represent Quartet and drive engagement through mostly virtual meetings. Conduct some in-person visits to large and/or strategic practices
- Achieve target levels of referral activity to Quartet from assigned book of business by:
- Using data and analytics to identify overall trends, pinpoint lagging performance, prioritize focus areas, and discern practice performance
- Implementing solutions derived from the above analysis that drive engagement and build trust
- Successfully speak to and demonstrate Quartet’s value and mission to practice leadership, providers, and/or case managers by:
- Identifying correct points of contact and gaining buy-in from key stakeholders, building relationships with both clinical providers and office staff
- Quickly recognizing and solving operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet. Brainstorm and implement solutions to drive adoption.
- Partnering with assigned practices to help design, deploy, and train staff on workflows to incorporate the Quartet technology into their daily activities
- Deepen relationships with existing users through mental health education, referral update reports, pilot programs, research studies, and additional Quartet offerings as they are developed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to jointly manage user accounts, troubleshoot issues, pilot programs, support high-risk patient workstreams, and work on other projects as they come up
- A successful account manager is passionate about mental healthcare and works with a lot of grit, has excellent time-management and problem-solving skills, is a driven self-starter who can execute on initiatives with little direction, and approaches their work with creativity and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Two or more years of field-based account management experience where the primary focus of the role was to grow existing business through virtual and face-to-face interactions with users
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; excellent communication skills; strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience in conducting product demos of a technology platform and developing sales collateral and presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Remote based role with willingness to travel to large practices and health system accounts
- Experience in account management within healthcare
- Experience selling software as a service tools to healthcare providers
- Past experience selling behavioral health products into primary care