With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
As an Account Specialist, you will be responsible for bringing a deep knowledge of client KPIs and data to serve as a thought leader on your accounts. You will collaborate with the Enterprise Account Managers and Campaign Managers to ensure all analytics and reporting are clear and communicated efficiently to clients. Additionally, you will assist with developing campaign architecture, reporting, execution and analysis. You will own performance, retention, and growth strategies across our top advertiser account base in conjunction with the Enterprise Account Management team.
What You’ll Do:
- Launch campaigns and provide consistent quality assurance (QA) of recently launched and running campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Generate and expand keyword lists to maximize campaign exposure to target audience.
- Own campaign execution towards delivering results against client KPIs; ensure campaigns meet best practices for success.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Account Managers to align campaign structures and strategies against goals; create performance recaps with an eye towards client KPIs and growth.
- Create compelling ad copy utilizing Search Engine best practices, with continued testing of creative appeals, messaging and brand positioning.
- Help prepare insight driven search recommendations and plan presentations based on client strategy.
- Preparing daily/weekly reporting analysis and agendas for client meetings.
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly tactical client calls.
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to company success.
- Stay informed on evolving search landscape channels, tools and trends.
- Responsible for learning all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Insights.
- Bachelor's degree; 1+ years of Digital Media or Campaign Management experience, search advertising experience is a plus
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to identify and solve problems
- Adaptable and able to work within a team, handle multiple assignments, and meet tight deadlines
- Excited about bridging business needs with technical prowess and analytical skills to deliver against client KPIs
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals - demonstrated tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment
- Search/Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint