Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:35 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we’re building a leading product and brand that is innovative, easy-to-use and accessible to everyone. Our Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth team is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed, creatively and efficiently.
We are open to awesome, entrepreneurial candidates who would like to work in either NYC or San Francisco.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to grow Revolut's user base and product usage by establishing partnerships to drive customer acquisition and engagement. Your objective is to help us scale by identifying key business needs and opportunities, and to fill those needs via collaboration with external companies. We need someone who is equal parts analytical and customer-obsessed, with a strong ability to negotiate and close deals.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO:
• Define business strategy and needs, alongside your US-based growth team; create new strategies for driving customer acquisition and engagement
• Identify, source, negotiate and close growth partnerships; build Revolut's portfolio of partnerships for customer acquisition and rewards
• Be entrepreneurial in sourcing new partners and establishing relationships with target partners; this is not a traditional sales role, and no two partnerships will look the same.
• Manage relationships with all partners
• Understand partnerships via marketing and customer insights; You will do the front-end analysis for potential partners, pursue them, and then work cross-functionally with our engineering, product, business development, and other teams to make them happen!
• Optimize existing partnerships and relationships for maximum growth
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• At least 3 years of proven track record in fast growing companies, developing mutually beneficial, high growth, B2C partnerships
• Great communication and negotiation skills
• A broad network that you can use to connect with highly relevant companies and the skills to grow your network
• Natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live - you are motivated, energetic and aggressive
• Strong academic background
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description