Agent Team - Buyer's Agent - New York City
Compass is building an end to end real estate platform by providing innovative tools, technology, and support to our agents. We are rapidly expanding and attracting the top real estate agents to continue to grow the brand and help achieve our mission: To help everyone find their place in the world. Several of our top agent teams are expanding and looking for talented Buyer’s Agents. In this role you will be responsible for engaging new buyers and helping the Team Lead gain market share in their region.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Buyer’s Agent Will:
- Actively work to promote the Compass Agent Team within the region
- Engage new buyers and cultivate those contacts into clients
- Manage clients directly through the deal flow with the assistance of the Team Lead
- Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow market share and positive team reputation
What We're Looking For:
- Licensed New York Real Estate Agent
- Newly licensed to 2+ years’ experience
- Service oriented attitude with a client first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Drive for excellence and growth
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Successfully closed residential sales are a plus
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.