Associate Account Manager, Caviar for Companies at DoorDash
- The Caviar for Companies Associate Account Management team acts as the first line of communication for all corporate catering clients with a focus on retention.
- Our goal is to always deliver and always delight by providing a compassionate and conscientious experience for our clients so that they will continue to use our services.
- Every day we communicate with clients, restaurants, and internal teams to ensure that we are providing the highest quality meals in a timely manner.
- Key initiatives that our team is focused on include a consistent drive to reduce turnaround time for client requests, ensuring dietary profiles are up to date, regularly monitoring and adjusting client schedules, keeping clients up to date on new options or promotions, and overall maintaining a high standard of client satisfaction.
- As an Associate Account Manager for Caviar for Companies, you will be the primary point of contact for a number of Caviar's corporate clients on a day-to-day basis, helping them get the most out of their Caviar meal program. You will help with meal planning advice, education on our ordering options, as well as introducing new features and restaurants. We are seeking an individual who is confident working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about building world-class meal programs. The ideal candidate is a fiercely motivated problem-solver with a commitment to exceeding our clients’ expectations on a consistent basis.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by assisting with challenging client requests and escalating issues as needed
- Handle all day to day communication with our clients using Salesforce based tools
- Use a CRM tool to complete day to day tasks such as selecting restaurants, planning orders, and generally ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Caviar
- Monitor multiple dashboards and resolve catering issues in real time to ensure the client experience is seamless
- Listen to and share feedback from clients with product, operations, and marketing teams to improve the Caviar ordering experience and product
- Help develop, test, and implement workflow processes in an evolving environment
- You have a BA/BS degree and 2+ years of relevant experience in a direct client-facing role
- You utilize critical thinking and decision making abilities to successfully operate within a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You have excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- You possess a strong familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Service Cloud, Google Docs/sheets, Salesforce, Salesloft etc.
- You’re open to implementation based on coaching and regular feedback, with a dedication to continuous learning
- You exhibit a positive "do what it takes" attitude with the ability to inspire passion in others
- You have a willingness to work flexible hours. The shift we are looking to fill is Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm CST.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.