Associate Account Manager
<intent> isn’t your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at Intent is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of deep collaborators, valuing and rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
<intent>’s advertising services team leads client relationships and revenue growth with our largest and most strategic advertisers. Our account managers are both analytic advisors and trusted business partners who ensure we’re driving exceptional results for our advertising clients.
We’re looking for an exceptional Associate Account Manager, based in New York, to join <intent>’s advertiser services team and help drive the next phase of Intent’s growth.
This is a hands-on, client-facing role. You’ll contribute in lots of high-impact ways — from directly managing advertiser campaigns, to providing strategic insight to those advertisers, to helping to scale our product and processes to support global expansion. We’re growing fast and looking for someone who wants to grow with us: This job is perfect for an account services professional with strong performance advertising chops, driven to help clients achieve success and eager for a high degree of ownership in a highly collaborative environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively internally and externally to drive revenue growth through high quality consultative support to our growing advertiser base
- Build strong relationships with advertisers (including many of the world’s leading travel companies) across key Global markets, including North America, Europe, APAC, and LATAM
- Manage and optimize advertiser campaigns on Intent’s pay-per-click ad platform
- Proactively deliver performance recommendations and highlight opportunities to ensure campaigns meet the advertisers’ performance objectives
- Pitch unmet opportunities to our top advertisers based on data-driven insights using sophisticated campaign analyses
- Develop and implement operational strategies to increase the efficiency of account management workflow
- 1-3 years in online performance marketing – preferably at a leading search engine, comparison shopping engine, SEM/digital agency, ad network or retargeting company
- Knowledge of search marketing and/or auction-based display advertising
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks for multiple clients while simultaneously driving improvements to account management workflow
- Knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheet applications to analyze data and produce reports for advertisers
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a top-tier university
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
<intent> is the data science company for the world’s leading online commerce and travel brands. Our Predictive Intelligence Platform uses patented technology to predict user behavior in real-time and identify the future value of every user. Over 450 innovative brands from more than 40 countries trust Intent’s real-time predictions to deliver personalized user experiences that maximize utility and ROI.
Our team is over 100 people and our offices span globally. We’re headquartered in NYC with locations in London, Kuala Lumpur, and Sao Paulo.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done. We’re included on Built in NYC's Best Places to Work list and have been on Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job:
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously.
We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and great perks & benefits, including:
- Flexible paid time off
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks and snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light
- Annual $2,000 learning budget and Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals and discounts on hundreds of products and services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7 support
- Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!