Associate Account Manager
Associate Account Manager, New York
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What you’ll do
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) is an entry-level position that provides internal support for his/her Account Manager across a variety of job responsibilities. This person will oversee aspects of internal reporting, setting up campaigns through Salesforce.com, and billing. The task oriented position requires someone that is able to stick to daily deadlines, is highly organized & has a strong eye for detail. This stepping stone position is great for anyone looking to gain exposure to the fast paced world of a digital ad technology company.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day activities of assigned accounts.
- Provide internal support to his/her Account Managers
- Complete work within appropriate SLA/deadline on a daily basis: setting up distribution reports, campaign set up, compiling internal campaign trackers, entering in delivery #’s etc.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting or data issues.
- Facilitate and ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Proven communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Some understanding of the online media marketplace.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.