Associate Business Development: Real Estate Finance / Economics at Habidatum
Work with an innovative team on building upon a word class portfolio of urban data products and projects in the realm of urban planning, finance, and real estate.
You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, while also leading business development for our emerging markets (finance, real estate). Your efforts will lead to new customers and sustainable revenue growth. You will regularly interact with Habidatum’s product team, data partners, and on-going accounts.
It is the responsibility of this role to manage the full sales and business development cycles, including:
- Enhancing and building upon sales and marketing materials, outreach strategy, and Habidatum’s online presence.
- Identifying, prospecting, or taking leads and pitching our capabilities to decision makers, virtually or in person.
- Working with Habidatum team to build upon the existing customers base, building new long-term contractual relationships
- Acting as liaison between client and product team at Habidatum, to ensure expectations are being met and managed properly.
- Degree in finance, economics, real estate or related sector or partnered with organisations that operate in this sector
- Ability to develop and communicate a pitch/proposal or strategic vision to clients and drive consultative sales processes
- A combination of entrepreneurial drive and strong commercial acumen demonstrated through the ability to drive opportunities with the right balance of tactical and strategic thinking
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to resolve problems and issues, and implement action plans to meet objectives
- Capable of representing the Company at public relations events
Habidatum is an international software and data analytics company. We assist policymakers and businesses in understanding the hyper-dynamic urban environment through advanced analysis of data in space-time.
Habidatum operates as a gateway between professional communities, who require data-driven insights, and data carriers. We connect urban planners, commercial property managers, retailers and insurance companies to telcos, social networks, mobile app platforms or financial data operators.