IAS is looking for the right people to continue our rapid growth. We want to find the people at the start of their careers who can become future leaders in digital advertising. The Associate Customer Success Manager will partner with Sales and Client Services to successfully onboard, retain, and grow clients.
The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
As a part of our Customer Success team, this role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. Under the direction of your manager, you will finesse your technical, communication, and commercial skills.
What you’ll do:
- Be the champion and advocate for the customer at IAS
- Use in-depth knowledge of customer industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products
- Partner closely with customers to clearly articulate and communicate customer desired business objectives and outcomes to IAS stakeholders
- Internalize and translate customer outcomes in order to recommend high value IAS products & solutions that can successfully achieve customer results
- Build trusted relationships with executives and key stakeholders within customer organizations to understand their strategic goals, generate proper levels of adoption, manage renewals, and create new revenue opportunities
- Be disciplined with continued customer engagement to continually drive engagement, adoption and overall value for the customer. This includes establishing a regular cadence (e.g., bi-weekly meetings, regular business reviews) with key customer personnel and repeatedly demonstrating the value of IAS solutions
- Be accountable for customer success and customer satisfaction overall, and, ultimately, renewal and retention results
- Proactively track and manage customer relationship health by owning issue resolution and, if necessary, escalating issues
- Handle escalations and resolve issues for customers through coordination across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support.
- Identify opportunities and close additional revenue from assigned customers, including upselling and cross-selling of related products; as appropriate, work with IAS Sales Executives to prove value to customers and close additional business
- Demonstrate product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s)
- Leverage the broader IAS on-boarding team, methodologies, and best practices to support successful implementation on the customer side
- Develop new materials – presentations, roll-out plans, and proposals – to facilitate customer engagement
- Rigorously track and report on key metrics for customer success, including Annual Recurring Revenue growth (ARR), NPS, and Customer Health
- Craft and continuously update strategic account plans
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives designed to transform process, tools utilized by global Customer Success organization
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree, IT or business related field preferred
- Fluency in reading and writing Spanish in a business setting. Portuguese fluency a big plus.
- 5+ years of experience working with customers to help them achieve their desired outcomes; ideally in a sales, account management, customer success, or business operations/program management capacity
- Experience in enterprise software industry, ideally SaaS
- Experience in marketing/advertising/digital sales and/or adtech/martech industries is preferred
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, networks and/or publishers is preferred
- Experience in owning and successfully resolving customer issues to ensure value is realized and outcomes achieved
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals
- History of collaborating effectively or leading cross-functional teams is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Account Management/Customer Success tools
- Experience with MS PowerPoint and Excel
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.