Associate Director of Sales Effectiveness
Associate Director of Sales Effectiveness: Help Build and Develop an Innovative World Class Sales Team and Experience
Develop a world class sales team with a company involved in disrupting a major industry as Amazon did with shopping, Uber with transportation and Airbnb with travel.
Not only will you have a rare career opportunity to disrupt an industry in a collaborative culture that moves fast and dreams big, you will have the chance to help build and transform a sales effectiveness team that reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, into a key driver of growth.
To date, we have more than doubled revenue and significantly increased market share without a sales effectiveness team,
structured onboarding program or any formal training. Your experience will help improve time-to-full quota, win rates, sales
velocity, sales stage conversion rates and long-term value (LTV). This role reports into the Director of Sales Effectiveness and will help build and develop a growing sales effectiveness team from the ground up.
If you are interested, here’s what year one is all about. For someone in sales enablement or with a sales and training background who wants to focus on sales consulting vs. the number of pounds of training delivered, this is a great career opportunity to make a difference.
- Own and deliver a structured onboarding program for the first 30-60-90-days for account executives, SDRs and front-
line sales managers including analyzing and tracking success through qualitative and quantitative metrics and certification. We expect the sales team to grow by 300% in the first year.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Sales, Product Experts and Agent Success to create role-based enablement journeys beyond onboarding to drive scale and repeatability across the globe
- Focuses on sales success: develops and deploys plans programs, initiatives and content to support key enablement priorities as identified by senior sales leadership
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Product Experts and Agent Success to create sales performance solutions with monthly and quarterly deliverables and managed trade-offs over the course of the year
- Establish a network of sales sponsors and ambassadors within the business such that every enablement initiative has participation from the business and sales in its planning, development, sign off and release.
- Deliver continuous and advanced sales training
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. You’ll need to be based in our New York City headquarters and have experience working and taking initiative in a high-growth, fast- paced organization. You should also have sales and sales enablement experience and knowledge of effective learning and training strategies and practices. Hands-on knowledge of the real estate industry or prior agent experience would be a big bonus.
- Strong ability to learn quickly, represent concepts and summarize complex ideas into a program or curriculum with
a sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture, innovate and adapt to constant change
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly and influence various roles and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Strong, detailed knowledge of sales cycles, sales process and sales coaching
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.