Associate Partner Manager, Engage - NYC
Outbrain is seeking a consultative Associate Partner Manager for our New York office who will be responsible for supporting the revenue and relationship growth of Outbrain’s “Engage” Publisher partners. The Engage Partner Management team works with a variety of partners including traditional publishers like Conde Nast, the digital arms of broadcast organizations such as Raycom and Sinclair, and App partners like Viber and BBM. These partners rely on our Partner Management team to help them achieve their goals through implementation, optimization, and new product adoption.
- Own all post-contract client communications for 15-30 partners
- Meet and consult regularly with clients to understand priorities, review performance, and share product updates
- Develop processes in order to provide superior client support and escalate partner feedback to internal stakeholders
- Work with a broad range of internal parties (product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing) to build partner strategies
- Identify strategic opportunities and upsell against them
- Educate clients on Outbrain value and any relevant new products, features, or initiatives
- Oversee core technology integrations, with support from Technical Account Management and Product, to ensure smooth and successful launches
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 1+ years of account management or project management experience, working directly with clients (experience with digital publishers and/or digital partners a plus)
- Excellent quantitative skills and a proven ability to monitor, identify and present performance metrics (pivot tables are your friend)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (expect QBRs and client socializing)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Familiarity with online advertising and/or publishing
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience working with API and SDK integrations
Outbrain is the brains—and technology—behind those recommendations that can be seen throughout online articles, helping people digitally discover the content most interesting to them. Headquartered in New York City, with a global presence across 16 offices, Outbrain was founded to narrate the web. Top publishers—including CNN, Condé Nast, and Time—utilize Outbrain's technology to redefine their digital landscapes, while top marketers utilize the platform to interact with untapped audiences. Outbrain currently serves more than 308 billion monthly recommendations to readers, and is paving the way in native advertising innovations.
The brainy culture that ignites the halls of Outbrain has even been industry-recognized and awarded ‘Best Tech Work Culture’ in 2018 by Tech In Motion.
Interested in discovering what’s next for your career at Outbrain?