BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We’re currently hiring an Associate System Administrator dedicated to ensuring we are maximizing the efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the businesses needs.
- 1-2 years of Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- One or more active Salesforce Certifications, preferably Administrator or Advanced Administrator
- Hands on experience with the Administration and customization of Salesforce Connected solutions such as SalesLoft, Zuora, ZoomInfo, and DataFox
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com capabilities and add ons
- Salesforce.com auditing and remediation experience
- Strong analytical and logical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- BS/BA degree and one + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of relational databases
- Excel proficiency to manipulate and analyze data
- Administer and optimize BetterCloud’s Salesforce.com instance with the growth path to own other Enterprise business applications and the connections between them
- Manage multiple CRM related projects simultaneously
- Serve as technical support “go to” person for salesforce.com and connected apps
- Seek out and identify needed system changes and updates
- Create and maintain new objects as well as new validation and workflow rules
- Handle user license administration and privileging for both Salesforce.com and connected applications
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.