Associate Technical Account Manager at Braze (Greater NYC Area, NY)
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
- You’ll be responsible for client success, partnering with the Customer Success Team, to provide technical strategy, accelerate technical value, and assist in the resolution of technical solution requests, including message-channel customization, Braze partner integrations, API usage, and creative problem-solving
- Contribute to solutions request queue management and request triaging
- Empower customer product and engineering teams to use our product as independently and efficiently as possible.
- Document technical requirements, create content and estimate solution implementation level of effort
- Working closely with other Associate Technical Account Managers to assist with solution request validation
As an Associate Technical Account Manager, you will serve as a resource for the Customer Success Team contributing to the ongoing technical relationship throughout the customer lifecycle. Working off a request-based queue, this role will serve as a trusted technical advisor responsible for defining the Braze technology strategy for our clients and helping them achieve strong technical use of the Braze platform.
You will quickly become a Braze product expert and act as the technical counterpoint between Braze and the clients’ product and engineering team. You’ll be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer success engineering request from a product SME, business, and technical requirements to drive adoption and ultimately contribute to retention and expansion in the customer lifecycle.
- 1-3 years professional experience in a client-facing such as Technical Account Manager, Implementation, Technical Support, and/or Customer Success, for a technical product offering
- You are an excellent communicator (written and verbal skills), with demonstrable customer communication and coordination efforts, and the ability to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders
- You are a natural problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity, and love working amongst a team to creatively solve these problems
- You can maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, and collaborative environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.