Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Sales to join our B2B Sales team (remote role!). This role would be an individual contributor responsible for generating new business opportunities and driving revenue creation, with a focus on mid-market enterprises. We are looking for someone who has a love for and a deep grasp of the healthcare space, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities that are often complex
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational excellence
- Partner with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Craft compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services
- Accurate forecasting ~ 90% accuracy
- Exceed sales targets
- 5-8 years in a pure play quota carrying sales role selling into enterprise and mid-market companies
- Ability to work extremely hands-on
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare - self-insured marketplace, including experience working with a behavioral health org, EAP, health plan, national medical carrier, or vendor providing ancillary benefits to self-insured employers
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives. Selling to HR is a must
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands and their consultants
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator
- Passion for Talkspace, sales, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- Must have experience using Salesforce, business communication
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality with an entrepreneurial mind and at ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and are well versed in healthcare spend analysis metrics (ROI, VOI, TCO, etc.)
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.