Business Development Associate, Emerging Markets at Via
As Business Development Associate, Emerging Markets, you will support the growth of our Platform business by generating opportunities for our sales teams globally. Through inbound and outbound means, you will prospect potential clients - articulating the value of Via’s on-demand transit solution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate new business leads in emerging markets and relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert on Via’s on-demand transit solution and clearly convey its value proposition & capabilities to external parties
- Partner with sales team to secure and manage meetings with potential clients
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Hit and exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top and ahead of KPIs
- 1+ years sales/business development experience
- Fluent in Spanish, French, Portuguese or German and bonus points for additional language proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sharp attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Bachelor's degree required
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.