Business Development Associate - Healthcare
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The Business Development Associate will report to the VP of Healthcare and will be a significant player in driving CLEAR’s growth: You will help research and identify new business opportunities, problem-solve toward solutions and support the broader Healthcare team communicate with clients. You will cross-functionally collaborate with a team of colleagues on a daily basis.
What You Will Do:
- Monitor, analyze and improve our business by conducting research, interpreting data and making recommendations based on your findings.
- Lead evaluation of strategic partnerships, analyzing financial, operational and technical opportunities. Compile business reviews and help develop business cases to support investment decisions
- Develop materials to articulate the Healthcare business vision to internal key stakeholders
- Assist with client presentations, partnering with the Healthcare team to articulate value proposition and key customer use cases.
- Assist with internal projects in a timely, accurate and thorough manner (ranging from market research to client proposals)
- Conceptualize, build and automate internal facing dashboards and reports, reflecting the performance and activities of the business against its main KPIs
- Review and analyze client, market data, and industry research for pitch and other client meetings.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who can listen, form insight, drive strategic vision
- A high judgment individual; strong at risk management and prioritization
- Embody CLEAR leadership principles, including a bias for action, indefatigability, a high moral code, and a genuine caring about the customer and your co-worker
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- A collaborative and proactive work style.
- Modesty and self-awareness; openness to feedback and coaching
- Steady, poised and professional demeanor
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience Required
- 4+ years’ experience in financial or relevant market analysis