Addepar is looking for a high-energy, results-driven Business Development Associate to join our Business Development & Sales organization. Working very closely with the Sales and marketing team, BDAs are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned account territories and segments. This is an exciting opportunity to generate and hunt for new business opportunities to fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; have sound business acumen and natural sales instincts; and be an eager, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Addepar’s growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and account plans within a defined territory
- Acquire and enhance data integrity within a defined geographic territory (i.e. strategic calling, sending emails, LinkedIn outreach, adding contacts, etc)
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations and meetings with prospect accounts
- Work cross-functionally with the business operations and marketing team to create efficiencies in the sales process and dashboards to track KPIs
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities created
- 1-2 years of experience in client-facing role(s) or internship experience with a proven track record of success in the financial services, wealth management or SaaS sales industries (FinTech software sales a plus)
- Knowledge of private banking, wealth management, or family office space
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning is a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building together and to do that best, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.