Business Development Associate
Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve human well-being. In the short term, we are building state-of-the-art AI software to reduce diagnostic errors in radiology and improve patient outcomes. Over the long term, we are transforming early disease identification and management through our interdisciplinary research at the intersection of medicine and AI.
We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is comprised of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team is comprised of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at leading companies, including Google and Facebook.
We were founded in 2016 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and DFJ.
We’re looking for a Business Development Associate who will play a critical role in supporting our business development and sales teams as we build and scale a national salesforce. This role will contribute meaningfully to our main commercialization efforts by owning marketing, reporting, and research responsibilities. This role reports directly to the Co-CEO.
- Conceive and deliver high-quality marketing content including customer presentations, website, and other market-facing materials
- Design, deliver and manage reporting and analytics needs associated with business development, including management of our CRM platform
- Provide targeted research to enable effective sales efforts, including market and customer sizing and segmentation
- Support Co-CEOs in market research to determine and validate medium and long term commercialization strategies
- 4+ years of experience working in a top-tier consulting firm or investment bank
- Working familiarity with the U.S. healthcare system
- Agile and hungry learner, with a strong growth mindset
This role is based in New York, NY.