Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of MetLife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork’s global business partners are major contributors to our overall strategy and growth. We seek strategic-minded partnership executives with a strong sales focus to help manage and nurture partners ranging from global systems integrators, regional consulting firms, and complimentary software solutions.
- Manage relationships with key partners serving public sector clients at the Federal, State and Local levels.
- Develop joint go-to-market plans with key partners across Federal, State and Local
- Establish multi-year expansion plans and targets
- Onboard new partners supporting various enablement activities
- Active sales and delivery support for partner-led Unqork projects with clients
- Prioritize and support partner solution development
- Contribute to the direction of partner strategy
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years as a strategic sales or partnerships executive
- Strong track record developing mutually beneficial partnership arrangements
- Strong front line sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong contracting and negotiating skills
- Experience developing new partnering strategies
- Experience working for a major consulting firm
- Experience with complex delivery of technical solutions
- Background and history in Enterprise SaaS software
- Competency/experience working with banking, capital markets, insurance, public sector, and/or real estate
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.