Business Development Director - Hospital and Provider Systems
Reporting to the Vice President of Industry Solutions, the Business Development Director, Hospital & Provider Systems will lead the sales effort for a specific set of accounts within the hospital and provider space. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to help develop a growing business line for Crossix, selling our existing market-leading digital products to hospitals, providers, and their agencies. You will be helping change the way that hospital and provider digital marketing campaigns are measured and optimized.
What You'll Do
- Help lead a change in the way hospital & provider marketers measure and optimize digital marketing campaigns towards a model based on linking actual digital exposure to actual healthcare data.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Crossix's competitive advantages, resources, and processes as well as Crossix's products with a focus on digital.
- Drive new client relationships with hospital & provider marketers and their digital agencies.
- Implement strategic sales plans for Crossix's digital products to achieve corporate objectives.
- Develop and submit proposals by understanding customer requirements and leveraging price lists and company/product literature.
- Recommend and refine digital product pricing to best align with the needs of hospital & provider clients.
- Keep management informed by regularly tracking activity and reporting results.
What You've Done
- At least 5+ years of experience selling directly to marketers at hospitals, providers, and their digital and media agencies.
- A genuine desire and ability to work in an entrepreneurial role.
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance.
- Proven ability to hit and exceed sales targets
- A passion for sales and a strong understanding of and interest in digital marketing by hospitals & providers with comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment meeting sales goals and building successful client relationships.
- Excellent team player with demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability; acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels with well-articulated, innovative ideas.
- Outgoing individual with dynamic interpersonal skills
- Understanding of programmatic buying a plus
- Experience in a small company environment
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.