Business Development Director
As a crucial member of the Go to Market leadership team, this Business Development Director will build and execute a Partner / Channel / Biz Dev Strategy for Namely. It will include ownership of existing partnerships and development of new incremental demand channels which will be vital in our growth strategy as a whole.
- Execute a Business Development Strategy for Namely through Partner/Channel relationships
- Develop opportunities with new prospective customers for our sales team
- Build relationships internally & externally to grow a solid and scalable strategic partnership plan
- Expand opportunities with existing customers through an integrated marketing and sales effort
- Recognize market needs and desires and take initiative to develop winning strategies
- Develop and implement strategies to position the Namely as the preferred solution for the mid-market space
- This individual must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role preferably in a high growth SaaS org.
- Must understand how to set and execute Go to Market business plans for these partners that drive incremental demand (to both orgs).
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Established relationships and credibility in the market.
- Locations SF or NYC.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.