Business Development Executive -- MRX & Agency at Remesh
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the will of the people and amplify their collective voice. As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
Remesh is looking for a trustworthy, experienced, and accountable Business Development Executive to further grow our business. The ideal candidate must have experience selling directly to Market Research or Advertising Agencies. He or she will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business by leveraging his or her strong client relationships to adopt Remesh’s cutting-edge technology. He or she will identify opportunities and define segmentation/target strategies. Successful candidates must be able to translate client business issues into deliverable results in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Business Development Executive will identify new clients who will benefit from AI solutions from Remesh.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team to grow the business
- Leveraging contacts to leverage new business opportunities
- Building strong client relationships
- Listening to the concerns of clients and developing trust and respect
- Uncovering key business issues, priorities, and KPIs which deliver business results
- Creating and managing pipeline to accurately forecast business
- Using CRM to report sales activities
- At least 5 years of total experience in sales
- At least 2 years of experience of selling directly to Market Research or Advertising Agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Located in NYC
- Experience with Salesforce
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District