Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative FinTech companies, and top tier banks manage KYC, AML, and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences.
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Business Development Executive to sell into high-value enterprise prospects and clients. You will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities while driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and balancing deals to closure. This role has an explicit pathway to sales management if desired. Come join an exciting startup company in the FinTech space named one of Forbes Top Cloud Companies of 2019!What you’ll be doing
As a Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with forming sales strategies within our mid-market segments which can include:
- Community banks and credit unions such as Mountain America Credit Union and Berkshire Bank
- Scaling Fintech companies offering both consumer and business services such as Petal and Divvy
- Participate in or run sales process from beginning to end: Demonstrate product and pitch various stakeholders, generate pricing proposals, negotiate terms and lead the contract process; ideally, you also have experience selling to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers
- Think outside of the box and have outstanding interpersonal and communication/writing skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- Balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple project/deals at the same time; as an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software
- Ability to train, onboard, and help the team recruit sales talent for the mid-market segment
- If desired, the ability to manage a mid-market sales team by creating a go-to-market strategy, and coaching individual contributors to exceeding their goals
- Building out a sales playbook that improves sales velocity and process by increasing opportunity sizes and win-rates while decreasing deal cycle times.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Alloy is looking for an eager-to-learn, resourceful and results-focused player preferably with 3+ yrs of quota-carrying enterprise B2B software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience at SaaS companies or banking technology a plus
- Demonstrated consultative sales and strong discovery skills, empathy, and the ability to close business while growing current clients
- Prospecting, objection handling, planning, and closing skills
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills
- Training and onboarding of new sales hires is a plus
- Experience managing 2-3 sales team members (BDR function OK)
- Travel will be required <30% of the time (when it’s safe of course!)
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.