Business Development Executive at Shapeways
Shapeways is a platform that enables creators to make their products come to life. In 2007, we created 3D printing as a service and have now delivered 10 Million products to a growing community of over a million creators around the world. Our smart, engaged, fun team works with cutting-edge technologies every single day to help creators design, make and sell. We're bringing together passionate people to change the future and empower anyone to be a creator.
Why is a Business Development Executive important to us?
Would you like to own driving revenue and customer engagements for the largest 3D printing service company in the additive manufacturing industry? Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing team focused on increasing adoption and utilization of 3D printing in the Enterprise space?
The Shapeways Business Development team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to integrate 3D printing into their normal process flows and help them derive a higher ROI from using this new technology.
Shapeways Business Development Executives are an integral component of the team as a key customer-facing representative. As a Business Development Executive, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive the full sales life cycle of enterprise businesses, from prospecting to strategic account growth. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience including identifying, developing, negotiating and closing large scale deals, will also be a self-starter with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
As a Business Development Executive you will:
- Develop a customer acquisition and account management plan within assigned verticals, including but not limited to:
- Develop and nurture prospect pipeline, utilizing high level of lead generation activities that are created through outbound activities
- Engage in discovery with customers to advise on ideal solution utilizing a diverse suite of product features, to include diverse material and additional service offerings
- Exceed targets for customer acquisition and end user specific revenue
- Strategically manage relationships with multiple senior stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts.
- Analyze sales data from your accounts to evolve your strategy
You might be a good fit if (you have/are):
- 5+ years of B2B and/or Enterprise sales experience with a focus on hunting new business.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale purchasing contracts and business contracts
- Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new customers and market segments (Ideally Additive Manufacturing)
- Proven track record in identifying and pursuing a large number of accounts over the phone and webinar, with ability to close in person as needed.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
- Strong ability to communicate and present to internal and external senior leadership.
- Ability to travel for internal business presentations and customer meetings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of sales experience selling to Fortune 5000 senior leadership.
- 3+ years of sales experience selling to SMB and enterprise customers; domestic and international
- Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, pivot quickly, adapt new process and run fast.
Why join our team?
Shapeways is breaking new ground in the field of 3D printing. With our website and marketplace for designers, our goal is to give everyone access to the revolution of additive manufacturing. This isn’t your typical web business – we have a physical product at the back end. If you’d like to work in a dynamic, collaborative, respectful environment where colleagues share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively, Shapeways is just what you’re looking for.
- Working with some of the most talented, passionate, creative innovators in Eindhoven. Best culture out there!
- Great Snacks and Free Lunch- Fully stocked fridge, fancy coffee, free lunch and snacks.