Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Australia in 2012, Rokt now also operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, HP, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With annual revenues of more than $100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in both Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ NYC and ‘Great Places to Work’ US. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce. Keen to join us?
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
The Business Development Executive will lead the sales, onboarding & relationship management process for new Rokt clients throughout the EMEA region. Based out of our New York office, the Business Development Executive will be expected to build and cultivate strategies in the following areas: prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery, negotiations, and closing in order to grow our revenue footprint in the region. Tasked with being our local representative the successful candidate will need to align their working hours with the appropriate time zone to ensure proper coverage. It is important that you demonstrate leadership qualities and work in a constructive and collaborative way with both internal counterparts on various teams across the organization, as well as our customers.
We're looking for a self motivated, high integrity individual and team player who shares our passion for innovation and everything digital. You’ll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart and driven people who are passionate about taking on new challenges together. You're a strong fit for this role if you have a sharp, commercial mind that takes a solutions approach to solve complex client problems.
As an individual contributor this role is purely focused on creating and closing net new opportunities with success measured by new revenue delivered within EMEA.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Work alongside our sales team to uncover marketing goals and identify relevant Rokt Solutions for leading Global, Regional and National businesses.
- Create and manage an effective team relationship between all relevant stakeholders in the local and US market
- Support the broader team in new business growth and the ownership of client strategy and ongoing strategic account recommendations to drive client return
Capabilities & requirements
- Tactical account planning and relationship building
- Developing relevant marketing reports and client facing account proposals with the support of cross functional teams
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships and with designated media agencies
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting and account plan
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.