Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is looking for a Business Development lead with experience in B2B sales, specifically in the account takeover prevention and cybersecurity industry, to join our company. As a Business Development cyber specialist you will be responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management for our account takeover product. In this position, you will be responsible for generating a sales pipeline of new potential clients, developing relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies and identifying their unique needs and challenges. This position will have a direct impact on our success by expanding the Riskified customer base.What You'll Be Doing
- Engage and establish relationships with enterprise-level prospects through various forms of cold outreach, leveraging personal networks, and following up on marketing generated leads
- Develop sales opportunities by understanding prospect account takeover challenges and how they can be solved with Riskified’s solution
- Consistent use of proven sales approaches and techniques developed internally at Riskified
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients
- Work as part of a team with Account Executives and other company resources to win new clients for Riskified
- Take a strategic advisor approach with prospective clients to build a sales pipeline that will contribute directly to Riskified's revenue growth
- 3-5 years professional B2B tech sales/BD experience - MUST
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - MUST
- Experience in the account takeover/cybersecurity industry - MUST
- Good analytical & research skills and ability to use both in an effective and relevant way in a sales process.
- Sales oriented and highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and able to build relationships with prospects
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment. This requires balancing collaborating closely with colleagues and being self-directed and tenacious, while taking on a lot of different responsibilities
- Excellent public speaking skills - an advantage
- Technical experience - an advantage
- Consulting background - an advantage
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.