Business Development Manager - Federal at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Our Enterprise Sales team is responsible for selling into Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and across Manufacturing, High Tech, Life Sciences, Utilities, Banking and Retail and more. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life.
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities in your region
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, etc.
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Celonis can drive business transformation across different industries
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics
- Sell through SAP channel by partnering with SAP’s sales force to build, manage and close new opportunities with Fortune 500 customers
- Attend industry or regionally focused field marketing events to conduct live product demonstrations and spread the Celonis vision to your audience
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- 6+ years of B2B enterprise closing experience managing end-to-end sales cycle - with experience selling to US Federal Government
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of the SAP ecosystem is a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.